St Clare’s College, Waverley, is located within the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
The College is situated 15 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, 10 minutes from Centennial Park and 15 minutes from the UNSW campus. St Clare’s is well located for public transport, being a 10 minute walk from Bondi Junction train station and bus depot.
For bus routes which are accessible to/from the college please see link: https://transportnsw.info/routes/bus
Changes to pick up times for school special buses
These routes will now pick up at 3.15pm from St Clare’s (previously 3.30pm)
- 663e from St Clare’s to King St & Botany Rd Mascot
- 664e from St Clare’s to Bunnerong & Franklin Sts Matraville
- 665e from St Clare’s to South Head Cemetery Vaucluse
The School Student Transport Scheme (SSTS) can only be used for: travel between home and the school campus at which the student is enrolled, Monday to Friday on school days.
To be eligible for the Scheme an applicant must be:
- a resident of NSW;
- secondary student (Year 7-12) who lives more than 2 kms (radial distance) from school, or 2.9 kms or more by the most direct practical walking route at the nearest entry point to the school.
How to Apply
Once your new school has confirmed your child’s enrolment, complete the link below
This application is then sent to the college by Transport for NSW for approval. If eligible the Opal card will then be mailed directly to the address provided on the application.
A new application must be completed when a student:
- progresses from Year 6 to Year 7;
- changes name, school and/or address;
- applies for an additional travel pass in a joint/dual custody situation.
Please visit transportnsw.info/school-students