The Teaching and Learning program at St Clare’s is designed to challenge and reward every student.
Each student benefits from personalised teaching in a caring and nurturing environment. Students are given the opportunity to become confident, lifelong learners.
Some of the key features of the St Clare’s curriculum are:
- student-centred learning catering for the academic and social development of students
- a wide variety of courses including HSC extension courses
- a dynamic Creative and Performing Arts program
- an academic program that allows students to excel in areas not covered by traditional curriculum
- an integrated learning support program
- the use of the latest technology to engage students
- a broad co-curricular program encompassing academic, sporting and cultural activities
- private music tuition
St Clare’s College strives at all times to promote confident, resilient, caring and successful young women. We have high expectations and challenge our students to make a difference in a rapidly changing world.
St Clare’s is more than just a great education!
Order an Information Pack here.